Torn is a dark sci-fi mystery inspired by Black Mirror, or a classic episode of The Twilight Zone Torn takes place in a mansion that brims with strange, Willy Wonka-like machines haphazardly installed into its walls and floors Via the 'gravity tool' players can lift titanic objects and reveal hidden circuits and mechanisms built into the fabric of the mansion. Bring the mansion back online and awaken its mysterious devices.
- The Mansion - Teeming with the puzzles and machinations of a mad, disembodied physicist, Talbot's mansion is a sandbox VR tourist destination
- Spectacular Acts of Vandalism - Use Dr. Talbot's gravity tool to fling pianos with the flick of a wrist. Build giant towers of objects and bring them crashing down in grand fashion
- Cinematic VR - Written by Neill Glancy (Stranglehold) and Susan O'Connor (Tomb Raider, BioShock). Original orchestral score composed by Garry Schyman (BioShock, Middle Earth: Shadow of War)
- A gripping, longform story, Over 6 hours long, Torn is a suspenseful Black Mirror-esqe "page turner"
- Beautiful submerge players in a world of unparalleled beauty, history and physics interactivity
- A non-linear world where players could explore at their own pace and feel like they were creating the story themselves
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.