Torment: Tides of Numenera
One man discovers a way to cheat death. He uses the Numenera to jump between bodies and thus live for centuries. Yet this method bears an unexpected side effect: You.
You will face adversaries who harness incomprehensible powers. You will chart a course through bizarre landscapes unlike antyhing you have ever seen. And you will make choices that will seal the fate of countless many.
- A Deep, Thematically Satisfying Story - The philosophical underpinnings of Torment drive the game, both mechanically and narratively.
- A World Unlike Any Other - Journey across the Ninth World, a fantastic, original setting, with awe-inspiring visuals, offbeat and unpredictable items to use in and out of battle, and stunning feats of magic.
- A Rich, Personal Narrative - Thoughtful and character-driven, the story is epic in feel but deeply personal in substance.
- Reactivity, Replayability and the Tides - Your choices matter, and morality in the Ninth World is not a simple matter of "right" and "wrong". Torment is a deeply replayable experience that arises naturally from your actions throughout the game.
- A New Take on Combat - Plan your way through hand-crafted set-pieces which combine battles with environmental puzzles, social interaction, stealth, and more.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.