Samurai Warriors Spirit of Sanada
Follow Yukimura Through His Early Years As He Strives to Follow In His Father's Footsteps
Heavily focusing on its characters, SAMURAI WARRIORS: Spirit of Sanada follows Masayuki Sanada, the clan's patriarch, from his very first battle and continues through following his second son Yukimura, from his birth in 1567. Yukimura was a pure natured yet reckless child who grew up with his elder siblings watching out for him and strived throughout his life to give his best for the clan. Both he and his brother, Nobuyuki, were determined to be as wise as their father and the pair diligently trained together to follow in his footsteps.
Witness life in a Castle Town as it grows from quiet and peaceful to bustling and prosperous. Reside during missions and prepare for the next battle or talk to the officers and townspeople to gain a deeper insight into their daily lives. The fear of war and the celebration of victory both have their own effect on the morale of the people, and some will ask for help with their troubles by offering missions.
Over the course of the story, the Castle Town expands, granting a greater array of facilities for players to utilise. The Blacksmith uses materials to improve and upgrade weapons to grant an upper-hand in combat, Stables allow for horses to be purchased and prepared for the next mission, Shops sell rare and unique items which will replenish an officer's health and musou gauges, and the Dojo provides a training ground where one can learn new skills or enhance older ones. A Teahouse is also present, here officers can talk with one another and exchange gifts. Finding the correct gift will result in raised favour with another officer which allows them to join forces on the front line.
Gather material through compelling Mini Games and use them across the town's facilities. Planting seeds and harvesting ingredients in the Hoeing mini-game produces rare goods which cannot be found on the battlefield, Fishing allows officers to approach a body of water to catch a wide variety of different fish breeds to use as gifts, and the Jinzō offers an entertaining version of the Shell game.
- All New Entry in the Historically Inspired Series
- Follow the Legend of the Sanada Clan from Their Heroic Rise to Their Tragic Fall
- A new adventure based on the heroic legend of a cunning group of warriors
- Sengoku Era Japan, the storied historical period also known as the Age of Samurai
- Fight with utmost vigilance to ensure that the Sanada name is upheld throughout history
- Follow Masayuki's first battle, trailing the clan's meteoric rise from lowly vassals to powerful lords
- Continue the clan's legacy and journey from boyhood as the legendary warrior Yukimura Sanada
- Follow in his footsteps as he rises to the title "The Crimson Demon of War"
- Experience the epic tale of his finest battles, up to his valiant final stand.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.