- FOLLOW A STORY-DRIVEN CAMPAIGN TO LIVE THE PARK ARCHITECT DREAM: Take on the role of a newly hired visionary architect for a struggling company and create mind-twisting theme parks. Team up with Phil, the enthusiastic park veteran, Izzy, the stern but good-hearted executive, Sofia, the engineer who will bring your rides to life, Blaize, the adrenaline junky and Alex, the safety inspector, to bring Phil’s old-fashioned parks to their new golden era.
- CHOOSE FREEDOM IN THE SANDBOX MODE :If you want greater freedom, jump into the sandbox mode where you can quickly learn all the basics of the game in the Exploration Park, or you can create your own management challenge, and build the park of your dreams in one of the 13 additional maps – your creativity is the only limit!
- SHARE YOUR MASTERPIECE AND FIND INSPIRATION: You can share and download parks, roller coasters, scenery, and facilities, whether you need inspiration or want to show your masterpiece, go to impossify.com and enjoy!
- IMPOSSIFY: Impossification is a process starting from a simple idea: What would happen if you discarded all concerns for costs, gravity, and technology? Start with flat rides and roller coasters which we all know and love and go beyond your imagination. Impossification results in the craziest rides ever: a multiple story carrousel defying all laws of physics or even a canon shooting a coaster car through the air. Impossification is making every thrill-seeking amusement park fan’s dream a reality.
- FIND AND SELECT THE RIGHT INSIGHTS TO OPTIMISE YOUR MANAGEMENT: Manage your parks to financial success. Building flat rides and roller coasters will not be enough. Build shops to increase your profit, impossify them, track trends and control prices to attract more customers. Hire and manage your staff, check the visitors’ feedback, and adjust accordingly to make your park an unforgettable experience for all visitors, because only then will they buy expensive souvenirs.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.