Oddworld Soulstorm Standard Edition
- Action-adventure platformer: evolving the platforming genre by adding rpg-lite elements with player Agency to play as they like, whether aggressively or passively.
- Narrative: a dark storyline with a twisted sense of humor that shines a light on the ironies that exist in the human condition.
- 2.9D: epic environments with massive scale to explore by going into the world, rather than being limited to the traditional side scrolling platformer sense.
- Quarma (think Karma): quarma is a real time feedback feature that reflects your actions in the game and your actions will influence the outcome of the game.
- Scavenger's economy: pickpocket enemies, loot lockers, sift through trash cans to acquire resources. Exchange them at vending machines to get products that give you more Agency in how you chose to conquer the game's many challenges.
- Crafting: use scavenged resources and vending machine products to craft items to use as weapons or tools against characters and obstacles.
- Strength in numbers: the more followers you save, the stronger the Uprising becomes. Gift crafted items to followers. It's up to you to decide whether they will be aggressive or passive.
- Gameplay: a 2.9D action adventure platformer. First time play through is 15 hours. Achievement hunters and perfectionists can easily play for dozens of hours.
- Leaderboards: all levels offer a tallying system, leaderboards, achievements and badges
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.