Legendary Spartan hero Master Chief returns in one of 2012's most hotly anticipated releases, Halo 4, developed exclusively for the Xbox 360 by 343 Industries.
The latest instalment in the definitive Xbox sci-fi saga, Halo 4 takes place almost 5 years after the events of Halo 3, following Master Chief and his trusty AI companion Cortana as they boldly venture into a mysterious new world and discover an overpowering ancient evil that threatens to destroy humanity. With the fate of the entire universe hanging by a thread, Master Chief must confront his destiny as mankind's greatest hero by embarking on his most epic adventure yet.
Taking the reins from franchise forebears Bungie, 343 Industries will expand upon the success they found with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary to bring their own unique vision to the Halo universe, creating a game that reaches beyond the series' traditional FPS roots to offer a more diverse gameplay experience that incorporates elements of exploration and discovery.
The first in a trilogy of new games, Halo 4 promises not only a deep campaign mode with a rich story, but will also introduce a groundbreaking new multiplayer mode - Halo Infinity Multiplayer - that will redefine the way people think about storytelling and multiplayer experiences.
- A powerful and riveting campaign: Brace for a thrilling, action-packed adventure deep inside a mysterious new world to confront the gravest threat humanity has ever faced. Harness a vast arsenal of futuristic human and alien weaponry, abilities, and vehicles as you step back into the boots of the Master Chief and wage a desperate war against an overpowering new nemesis and a deadly new class of technologically advanced foes, the Prometheans - that will challenge you to employ innovative new combat tactics.
- A revolutionary new multiplayer experience: Halo 4 introduces the groundbreaking "Halo Infinity Multiplayer" offering that will redefine the award-winning series and revolutionize the way people think about storytelling and multiplayer gameplay.
- Birth of your Spartan: The hub of the Halo 4 multiplayer experience is the UNSC Infinity -the largest starship in the UNSC fleet that serves as the center of your Spartan career. Here, you'll build your custom Spartan-IV supersoldier and progress your multiplayer career across all Halo 4 competitive and cooperative game modes. As you advance your Spartan career aboard the largest starship in the UNSC fleet, your multiplayer experience will be embedded in the fiction of Halo like never before, where your progress and game choices affect your appearance, your arsenal and your role on the battlefield.
- Spartan Ops: The story of the UNSC Infinity intersects with the Halo 4 campaign, and then continues on in a brand-new, story-driven experience known as Spartan Ops. A first-of-its-kind, exciting new addition to the Halo franchise,Spartan Ops is an episodic adventure that blends immersive storytelling, high-quality cinematics and action-packed gameplay to deliver an unprecedented serialized experience.
- Total combat freedom and player progression: Halo 4 features a vastly expanded suite of new multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles and armor abilities - a new loadout and player progression system, and a new armor modification system that introduces gameplay-enhancing customizations for the first time in a Halo game.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.