Downward Spiral: Horus Station
Downward Spiral: Horus Station is a dark sci-fi VR shooter that takes players through a lost vessel abandoned by its crew, where robots have turned on humans.
- A story that's discovered, not told
- A complete focus on visual storytelling for single player or two player online co-op, accompanied by the electronic ambient soundtrack composed by platinum selling HIM frontman Ville Valo
- 3rd Eye Studios is introducing an innovative control system that rethinks how movement works in zero-gravity for motion controllers and gamepad
- Rather than just float, players will have to push themselves off of the environment to propel themselves forward, or use tools just as they would in deep space
- Playable in 2 player online co-op, allowing players to explore the Horus Station's deceptively immaculate, retro-futurist decor as an investigative duo
- Entirely remove combat from the campaign for those who wish to soak up the story without enemies
- In addition to Horus Station's story campaign, there's PvP and PvE multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Horde and Survivor challenges
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.