DmC: Devil May Cry
Detailing Dante's early years and set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC: Devil May Cry will retain the stylish action, fl uid combat and selfassured protagonist that have defi ned the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge.
The Dante of DmC is a young man discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a major impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement.
For DmC Capcom has teamed up with UK development studio, Ninja Theory, renown for delivering action titles with compelling characters and narrative coupled with high production values. The combination of Ninja Theory's expertise and Capcom's unrivalled heritage in producing combatfocused action titles will ensure that this latest addition to the multi-million selling series will remain true to the Devil May Cry DNA so cherished by the fans, while bringing a new level of cinematic quality to the title.
- Do it with style: Utilise Dante's Angel and Demon powers to chain together groundbased
- and aerial combos to achieve the best style ranking
- Who is Dante: Explore Dante's early years in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters
- Unbridled action: The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new weapons all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA: Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise
- Unrivalled production values: Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC's high-octane combat
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.