Starlink Starship Pack Nadir
Enhance your adventure and achieve victory through creative combat with the Nadir Starship pack.Combining these modular toys in combat will help you adapt to challenges as you save Atlas.;Shaid is an Outlaw pirate from the Atlas star system. Her life of crime in Atlas has hardened her into a sarcastic, fast-talking rogue who's easy to like, but hard to trust. Her starship, Nadir, named for her mother is as clever, quick, and ruthless as she is. Originally a stolen passenger craft, Nadir has been enhanced with several illegal aftermarket upgrades that it hardly resembles its original form. Nullifier is the result of Outlaw weapons experimentation. It launches a volley of guided missiles tipped with mass-enhancing warheads, creating an intense Vortex of crushing gravity at their target's location. If the impact doesn't get 'em, the Gravity will.
- The Starlink: Battle for Atlas starter pack is required to play with Starship, Pilot and Weapons packs. All Starlink modular toys only work with Starlink: Battle for Atlas video game and controller mount on PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
- This pack contains pilot Shaid with her unique Pilot Ability, Nadir starship and the Nullifier weapon.
- Innovative modular toys allow you to build unique starships which can be customized on the fly for a new way to play as you adapt to overcome any challenge you encounter in this epic open world adventure.
- Connect your modular toys to your controller mount and see them come to life in real time in the game!
- Craft your own starship loadout from your arsenal of wings, hulls, weapons, and pilots. Adapt to any challenges you face in real time.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.