Starlink Starship Pack Lance
Enhance your adventure and achieve victory through creative combat with the Lance Starship pack.Combining these modular toys in combat will help you adapt to challenges as you save Atlas;Hunter Hakka is a spiritual warrior and former black-ops soldier. Stoic, but calm and caring. He acts as the Initiative's voice of reason, providing a soothing presence when things get tough. His starship, Lance, is designed to mimic the black-ops military aircraft Hunter used to fly. It is a nimble fighter optimized for dogfighting: quick, maneuverable, and hard to spot against the blackness of space. The Imploder is the pinnacle of gravity-based weaponry. It uses quantum superpositional technology to create mini-singularities and translate them along a linear axis towards their targets.
- The Starlink: Battle for Atlas starter pack is required to play with Starship, Pilot and Weapons packs. All Starlink modular toys only work with Starlink: Battle for Atlas video game and controller mount on PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
- This pack contains pilot Hunter Hakka with his unique Pilot Ability, Lance starship and the Imploder weapon.
- Innovative modular toys allow you to build unique starships which can be customized on the fly for a new way to play as you adapt to overcome any challenge you encounter in this epic open world adventure.
- Connect your modular toys to your controller mount and see them come to life in real time in the game!
- Craft your own starship loadout from your arsenal of wings, hulls, weapons, and pilots. Adapt to any challenges you face in real time.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.